Once you have added a new administrator, you can select the modules that he can access. For example, you can forbid the Finance department to access virtual servers or hosting management modules or forbid the technical support specialists to manage your customer accounts.
This module can be used to view a detailed list of the billing modules and change the administrator's access privileges to the required department. To do that, select the administrator from the list and click the "Privileges" icon.
- Back to the administrators page
- View a list of access privileges
- Detailed permissions
- Allow access to the selected module
- Deny access to the selected module
View a list of access privileges
- Name - name of the billing module.
- Function - name of the control panel function associated with the module.
- Permissions - administrator' access privileges:
- - the administrator is allowed to access the selected module.
- - the administrator cannot access the selected module.
With this function You can view a detailed list of operations that can be performed in the module and select those that administrator may access. Select the corresponding line and click the "Privileges" icon. The table with detailed information will be displayed.