Access to modules (IPmanager)
The module can be used to see a list of all the modules available for use with IPmanager, and to allow or deny access to certain modules of the control panel to your users. Here you can view the list of the users and their access privileges to the system functions and change them, if necessary. For example, you can select modules that will be allowed for all users, or only for server's administrators.
Please note, that we would not recommended that you restrict access to the user management module for the server administrator (root). Otherwise you will not be able to allow it again via the control panel.
View the access information
- Function name - name of the control panel function set.
- Module name - name of the menu item corresponding to the ISPmanager module.
- Access level - users that are allowed or denied to use this module. You can deny access to the module for users of these levels only.
- - the module is available for administrator login level.
- - the module is available for user login level.
- Status - access to the IPmanager modules.
- Allowed for all - all the control users may access this module.
- Denied for all - none users can access this module.
- Allowed for - only specified users can access this module.
- Denied for - specified users cannot access this module.
Change access permissions
To change the access permissions to a module of the control panel, select the corresponding line from the list, click the "Edit" icon and fill out the form:
- Module name - menu item corresponding to the ISPmanager module. The field is read-only.
- Access type - access restriction to the module. Possible variants are as follows:
- The list of users - list of the control panel users who are allowed or denied to access the selected modules.