Account information (Corporate)
The Account information can be used to view the information about balance of customer account/accounts, return funds from the selected account and set credit limits to allow the customer to use services on credit.
The customer may have several accounts depending on the available/ordered services or other parameters.
For more information, please read the Debiting the client's account.
- Back to the customers list
- View a list of accounts
- Account properties
- Transfer funds
- Delete account
View a list of accounts
- ID - account unique identifier.
- Name - name of the project, which services you can pay for using this account.
- Balance of account - available amount on the current account. The customer cam use it for ordering and renewing his services or paying due invoices.
- Credit limit - credit limit that the customer may use to order services on credit.
- Currency - account currency.
- You will run out of money - the number of days the customer's personal account will stay positive. The calculation is made once a day.
This function can be used to edit the account properties. Select the required account from the list, click the "Account properties" icon and fill out the form:
- Account name - enter the name for the personal account.
- Credit limit - enter the amount that the customer can use for services on credit. When debiting the account, the customer cannot exceed this limit.
- Allow post paid services - check the box to allow the customer to pay for the services after they are provided.
- Due date - enter the period when your customer must pay the due invoices.
- Payer - select a payer.
- Payment method - select a payment method.
- Allow money transfer - select the check box to allow the customer to transfer money from this account.
This function allows you to return money to the customer, for example if he is not satisfied with the goods or services he has paid for and does not want to continue working with you. To do that, click the "Refund" icon and fill out the following form:
- Payment - select either a particular account from which you want to refund, or all funds that were not spent on products and services.
- Amount - depending on the selected payment, the amount will be set automatically, or you can type in a desired amount manually.
To delete a current account, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the selected account by clicking OK on the following form.
You can transfer funds from one account into anther, if needed. Select the account from which you want to transfer funds, click the "Transfer" icon and fill out the form:
- Transfer to account - select an account to which you want to transfer funds.
- Company - select a payee company.
- Amount - provide the amount you want to transfer.