Action log (IPmanager)
The Action log is a tool for recording and tracking action items.
The purpose of the action log is to make records which may improve the chances of being able to monitor the latest actions performed by the control panel users. Sometimes you may need to find out which operations were performed in the control panel, who and when performed them. Such information can be used for statistics collection, for example.
Each operation is represented as a separate record with the date and time, username, his IP-address and name of the function corresponding to the operation.
The IP administrator can perform the following actions in this module:
- Monitor the entire list of actions for a certain period of time.
- View detailed information about a certain action.
- Search for a certain action by filtering the list as it can have too many entries.
View the actions list
- Time - time of the access to the control panel.
- User - name of a local user who accessed the control panel.
- Remote IP-address - IP-address of a user who accessed the control panel.
- Function - IPmanager internal function name corresponding. For complete information about the functions, see IPmanager API.
View a selected record
To view detailed information about a certain action, select it from the list and click the "Edit" icon. A new form with detailed information will display:
- Time - date and time when the user performed the actions in the control panel.
- User - name of a local user who performed the action in the control panel.
- Remote IP-address - IP-address of that user.
- Function - name of the IPmanager internal function corresponding to the action performed. For complete information about the functions, see IPmanager API.
- Parameters - parameters associated with the control panel's function.
Filter the actions list
Actions list filter is intended for search for the information about any action by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. It is not obligatory to fill in all the fields. The search can be carried out by the user, period, remote IP-address, function or keyword (function parameter).
Once the filter is set, on the control panel You can see the field with filter parameters and the "Remove filter" in. Use it to cancel the filter.