This module can be used to view and manage your users who are currently logged in to the control panel and are performing any actions there. You can find out the IP-address and level of access of a user, and end his session, if necessary.If the session was terminated, the user will have to to log in again to proceed with working in the control panel.
View a list of sessions
- Session id - session unique identifier.
- User name - name that the user uses to log in to the control panel.
- Access Level - type of the user who established the session (for example, administrator, customer or reseller).
- IP-address - remote IP-address from which the user accessed the control panel.
- Idle - time that the user was not doing anything in the panel while being logged in.
If you want to end a user session, select the corresponding line and click the "Kill" icon.
Confirm that you want to end the session by clicking OK in the following form.
If the session was terminated, this user will have to authorize again to access the control panel.
Switch to User panel
You can use this function to gain access to access the control panel with privileges of the selected user. To do so, select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You can manage the control panel with privileges of the selected user.
To return to your level, click the link next to the welcome line.