Add new and edit existing project
To create a project or change its parameters, You need to fill out the same forms, hence these actions will be described in one section. To create a new project, click the "Add" icon and fill out the following form:
- Name - enter a name for the project.
- Web-site - enter the web-site of your project.
- Billing domain name - enter a domain name that will used when creating the third level domains and provider's name servers.
- Free domain name - enter a free domain name of the third level for services that require a domain name. If not specified, user.example.com will be used. See also Forming a domain name for services.
- Name servers - enter the name servers that are provided to a customer for domain name service.
- Login template - enter the information that will be used to create a user when ordering services. More information can be found in the Forming a username for services module.
- Transaction currency - select a currency that will be used when effecting payments in this project.
- Credit limit - enter the maximum amount that can be used by a customer on credit. When creating a new customer in the Customer management section, the credit limit will be copied to his account from the project properties.
- E-mail for notifications - enter an e-mail box that will be used when receiving notifications form the Support system.
- Do not use fraud protection - check the box if you do not want to use protection from fraudulent actions for this project. More information about this feature can be found in the Fraud protection module.
- Stop services regardless the panel policy - select the check box to suspend customers' services regardless the Global settings.
- Personal account id - choose an algorithm for generating a personal account id.
Edit the project
To edit a project, locate the project you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.