This guide contains comprehensive information on the capabilities, design details and features of the control panel. It is addressed to administrators who are going to manage IPmanager.
- Main Features - this module can be used to manage user accounts and blocks of IP-addresses.
- Statistics - in this module you can view information concerning IP-addresses allocation and usage, active connections to IPmanager, operations performed by the control panel users.
- Other Settings - with this module you can configure the control panel parameters and restrict users' access to IPmanager modules.
- IPmanager parameters - set up IPmanager parameters, such as Domain names and DNS name space.
- Plug-ins - Install and use additional options and features for your server better management.
- Access to modules - limit your users’ access to the control panel features.
- General settings - customize the IPmanager interface.
- Help - the module provides information on the control panel license, links to the Company Forum and Documentation page.
- License - information on the license for the control panel usage.
- Help - links to the IPmanager documentation.
- Updates - list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, new features, etc.
- Feature request - links to the Company Forum where you can post feature request to improve control panel functionality.
- Bug report - links to the Company Forum where you can post your bug reports.
Pages in category "Administrator (IPmanager)"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.