An administrator can be represented both by a single person and department with a certain number of administrators performing various functions, therefore requiring different levels of access to the control panel functions.
This module can be used to add new administrators, grant them with access permissions and assign to the corresponding departments to resolve customers' trouble tickets. Sometimes you can switch to the control panel of any administrator to find more information.
See also the article BILLmanager initial setup.
- View a list of administrators
- Add new administrator
- Edit administrator parameters
- Delete administrator
- Assigned departments
- Access permissions
- Enable the administrator account
- Disable the administrator account
- Filter the administrator list
- Switch to User panel
View a list of administrators
- ID - administrator unique identifier.
- User name - username еру administrator uses to log in the system.
- Real name - real name of the administrator.
- E-mail - e-mail address that can be used to contact this administrator.
- Status - administrator current status:
- - administrator account is active.
- - administrator is not active (e.g. if he is fired and his account is blocked).
- - account has superuser permissions (access to all the billing functions).
Add new administrator
To add a new administrator,click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- Username - enter the name this administrator will use to access BILLmanager.
- Real name - enter the full name of the administrator.
- E-mail - enter an e-mail address for notifications. You can subscribe to notifications in the Notification subscription module.
- Time - provide the exact time when you want to receive SMS notifications.
- Password - enter a password the administrator will use to log in to the system. The password can be randomly generated by the system. To get one, click a special button next to the field.
- Re-type password - retype the password to ensure it has been entered correctly. If it was randomly generated, confirmation is set automatically.
- Full access - check the box to grant an administrator with superuser permissions.
- Deny access - check the box to forbid this account to access the system functions (e.g. in case he is fired).
- Use avatar - select the check box to allow this administrator to use avatar. You may use png, jpg, jpeg and gif files. The maximum allowed file size is 64 kb and 80x80 pixel
Edit administrator parameters
To edit an administrator, locate the administrator you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete an administrator, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the administrator by clicking OK on the following form.
Filter the administrator list
You can use the list filter to search the information about administrator by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the administrator ID, name, full name, e-mail and access category.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by administrator. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
Switch to User panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel with user access privileges. Select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and manage the control panel as the selected administrator.
To return to your login level, click the link next to the welcome line.