Affiliate link click-through statistics (for users)
Once registered in Affiliate program, a partner places an affiliate link to the provider' site on his web-site. Click-through is the process of a visitor clicking on a link and going to the provider's web site. In this module you can monitor the information on the affiliate link click-throughs and to find out date and time when the visitor came to your web-site, his IP-address, and the web-site he came from. By monitoring this information you can be sure that visitors refereed from your web-site to the provider's, thus you will earn your affiliate commission.
More information about referral fee can be found in the Affiliate program commissions module.
View click-through information
- Date and time - date and time when the client clicked the link to pass to your web site.
- IP-address - IP-address of the customer's server.
- Web site - name of the site where the affiliate link is placed the client has referred from.
- Registered client - customer registered in the affiliate program.
- Payment has been made - customer has effected the payment. This field will be shown only if the client has already effected payments.
Filter click-through list
You can use the list filter to search the information about click-through by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the period, site, registered clients or clients who made payments.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by click-through. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.