If your tickets is already resolved and you do not need it any more, you may close it and move to the archive.
The module Archived tickets allows a customer to view trouble tickets that were submitted to the Support center and then moved to the archive and move them back to the Open tickets module.
View a list of tickets
- ID - ticket unique identifier.
- Subject - brief description of the ticket.
- Author - user who has submitted this ticket.
- Last message - date when the last ticket was posted in the ticket.
- Category - message category and type (e.g. financial, technical, etc.).
- Expenses - technical support fee.
- Properties - current status of the ticket:
- Ticket is open. Awaiting response - the ticket is on the list of trouble tickets in the Support center.
- Ticket has unread messages - a new ticket from the Support center.
To edit a ticket, locate the ticket you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
- Subject - describe your problem in a few words.
- History - messages that were posted in the ticket. You can see the Department or Administrator that is in charge for the issue. If you want to copy a sentence from the message, click "Quote" to paste the sentence into the "New message" field.
- New message/Quote - describe the problem in full detail. Clicking "Quote" you can quote the phrase within the message body.
- Close ticket - select the check box, if your problem is resolved, and you do not need the ticket any more. Note! If you close the ticket, the technical support team will not see a new message.
- Internal message - select the check box to post an internal comment.
- Attach file - select a file you want to attach to your ticket. The maximum size is 10 MB. To locate a file you need, click the "Choose" button.
You can use the list filter to search the information about ticket by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by its subject, content, date, category, expenses and properties.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by ticket. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Move from archive
A ticket can be reopened, if a customer has encountered the same problem again. To do that, locate the ticket you need and type in the information you want to send to your user. Select a ticket and click the "Process" icon. Confirm that you wish to remove the selected ticket by clicking OK on the following form.