This module allows the user to view, edit, and delete the attached files that you need to provide for the domain registration. For example, a registrar may ask you to provide him with the copy of your passport or other documents. Select the required domain contact and click the "Docs" icon.
- Back to the domain contacts list
- View a list of files
- Confirm file
- Add file
- Download file
- Edit file
- Delete file
View a list of files
- File name - name of the file.
- Size - size of the attached file.
With this function you may view the documents that must be verified for the domain name registration. To do so, click the "Confirm" icon. The form will be displayed where you may view the documents' copies that should be attached to the file of the certain contact type. Depending on the contact type, the required documents may vary.
- File contains copies of the documents listed - check the box, if the attached files already have all the required document copies.
For the Generic contact type you only select File contains copies of the documents listed .
To upload a file, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- File type - select from where you want to upload a file, either your local computer or a remote server.
- URL - enter a URL to the remote server. This field is displayed if you choose "File's URL to a remote server".
- File name - enter a file name. Leaving the field blank will use a file name from its URL.
- Local file - enter a file to be download. Click the "Browser" icon for quick search. This field is shown if you choose "File from the local computer".
With this function you may download the attached file to your computer. Click the "Download" icon and perform the required actions in the form.
With this function you may rename the file. To do that, select it from the list, click the "Rename" icon and enter a new name.
- File name - enter a new name for the selected file.
To delete a file, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected file by clicking OK in the following form.