The article below provides BILLmanager comprehensive documentation.
Information on the system performance is described in the Technical articles module.
Table of contents
- Provider - the module can be used to create and manage provider's projects, companies, employees and departments.
- Projects - manage provider's hosting projects (web-sites).
- Companies - manage companies associated with provider's projects; create payment methods and special terms of services for your customer.
- Payment methods - create and customize payment methods for customers servicing.
- Departments - create and customize support departments and manage administrators' access to BILLmanager.
- Administrators - manage administrators and their access privileges to system functions.
- Partners - add and manage provider's partners that can use almost the same features as provider to manage their billing panel.
- Customer - use the customer management tools to access and manage your account information.
- Services - a list of products that you can sell to your customers. BILLmanager offers several kinds of products to suit your needs, such as Domain names, SSL certificates, Virtual servers, Server colocation, etc.
- Dedicated servers - order and manage dedicate servers.
- DNS hosting - order and manage DNS hosting.
- Shared hosting - order and manage shared hosting.
- VPS - order and manage Virtual Private Servers.
- VPS reselling - order and manage the VPS reselling service.
- Hosting reselling - order and manage the hosting reselling service.
- Colocation - order and manage colocation of servers.
- SSL certificates - order and manage SSL certificates.
- Finances - the module can be used to manage payments and invoices.
- Marketing - the module can be used to manage marketing programs and promotions.
- Products - the module contains the main information about products and services that can be set up for customers.
- Service packages - create and customize service packages.
- Package groups - create and customize package groups.
- Item types - manage main types of items.
- Kinds of services - set up provider's services.
- Disk images - - view and edit disk images.
- Enumerations - set up enumerations for add-ons purchasing.
- Service agreements - create and customize agreements for services provided to customers.
- Support - the module contains a wide range of functions for trouble tickets management.
- Trouble tickets - manage the trouble ticket system.
- All tickets - view and manage the trouble tickets that your customers have submitted to the Support center.
- E-mail - manage e-mail messages.
- Announcements - create and customize notifications for customers that they can see upon logged in to BILLmanager.
- Categories - create and manage trouble ticket categories to facilitate their processing.
- Templates of answers - create answers to customers questions.
- Gateways - manage email gateways.
- Knowledge base - view and manage articles related to software usage and troubleshooting.
- Telephone surveys - view and manage telephone surveys.
- Tools - BILLmanager tools that can be used for customer and service management.
- Merge accounts - merge separate customer accounts into one.
- Transfer services - transfer services from one account to another.
- Recalculation - recalculate expenses for services your customers have purchased.
- Running tasks - view running tasks and process the services a customer has ordered.
- Items import - import items from your billing system to BILLmanager.
- Backups - set up backups and replication of the billing database.
- Item search - search a service by its IP address.
- Maintenance settings - change BILLmanager maintenance settings.
- Directory - the module can be used to set up parameters that will be required when ordering services.
- Countries - create and customize countries that will be used in the billing system.
- Currencies - create and customize currencies with the possibility to set up their exchange rate.
- Units of measure - create and customize units of measure.
- Top-level domains - manage TLD for domain names registration.
- Reason for deletion - add reasons why your customers may cancel their services.
- Server Statistics - various statistical information.
- Reports list - view your company's reports.
- Active sessions - view information about current connections to the system.
- Background tasks - monitor long tasks execution.
- Action log - view information about operations performed by BILLmanager users.
- SMS log - view information about SMS messages sent to BILLmanager users.
- Integration - the module can be used to customize integration with registrars, certificate authorities, manage fraud protection, datacenters and servers that are hosted there.
- Registrars - integration with registrars for domain names registration.
- Certificate Authorities - integration with Certificate Authorities for SSL certificates order.
- Datacenters - manage datacenters, where servers are placed.
- Integration with IPmanager - integrate your billing system with IPmanager for automatic allocation of IP addresses.
- Integration with DNSmanager - integrate your billing system with the DNSmanager control panel.
- Servers - manage servers where services are placed.
- Fraud protection - customize phone number verification.
- Fraud protection settings - set up fraud protection for your package, item types and order periods.
- Other Settings - the module can be used to manage BILLmanager parameters, such as the control panel setting, document templates, locales, information concerning servers and data centers, etc.
- Features - set up the billing system's features.
- Plug-ins - install and use additional options and features for your server better management.
- Locales - manage billing system locales.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- Provider settings - manage provider's projects.
- Provider settings
- Global settings - manage the billing system's global settings.
- Global discounts - set up discounts for all clients.
- Document templates - create and customize accounting documents.
- Message templates - create and manage messages that are sent to customers.
- Notifications - subscribe to system notifications.
- Favourites - manage favourites items to facilitate the usage of the billing control panel.
- General settings - customize the BILLmanager interface.
- Help - the module can be used switch to BILLmanager documentation, view license information, watch video tutorials and update the control panel version.
- License - view information about the control panel license.
- Updates - view the list of modifications made to the control panel, such as bug fix, improvements, and new features.
- Wish list - view information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Error log - view information about any errors that occur while the server is running.
- Help - links to the BILLmanager documentation.
- Video tutorials - - view video tutorials on how to work in some billing modules.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "BILLmanager Provider"
The following 199 pages are in this category, out of 199 total.