Please note! This login level is only available for ISPmanager Pro and Cluster.
- Accounts Management
- Users - add and manage user accounts; set limits on the amount of various system resources available to each user; enable and disable access to the control panel features.
- Mailboxes - configure mail boxes on the system using single web interface.
- Import user - move a user between ISPmanager based servers.
- Management Tools
- Databases - manage multiple MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, users, access permissions, etc.
- File manager - access all files on server's file system.
- Support center - trouble ticket system guarantees your customers personalized 24x7 professional support. Resellers can obtain technical support contacting Administrators.
- SSL certificates - order and manage an SSL certificate.
- Other Settings
- IP-addresses - manage the server IP-addresses that can be allocated to users.
- Presets - create user templates.
- Email templates - set up and customize email notifications that are sent to your customers.
- DNS settings - automate DNS setup.
- Logs rotation - manage log files rotation of a WWW server and process the statistics collected.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- Favourites - customizing favourite items to facilitate management of the control panel.
- General settings - customize the ISPmanager interface.
Pages in category "Reseller (ISPmanager)"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.