Category:Server administrator (ISPmanager)
This documentation contains information on how to use ISPmanager Lite, ISPmanager Pro and ISPmanager Cluster interfaces and functions.
System performance is described in the ISPmanager technical articles.
- Accounts Management
- Administrators - wide range of features for administrator's account management.
- Resellers - manage a special user type, upgrade the resources available to an existing reseller and manage their permissions
- Users - manage user accounts, set limits on the amount of various system resources available to each user, enable and disable access to the control panel features.
- Mailboxes - configure mailboxes on the system using single web interface.
- Management Tools
- File manager - manage all files on server's file system.
- Databases - manage multiple MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, users, access permissions, etc.
- Sheduler (cron) - scheduler jobs control for administrator and users.
- Windows scheduler - Windows Task Scheduler that can be used to run desired programs (in ISPmanager-Windows only)
- Firewall - manage integrated Firewall on all network interfaces individually.
- Support center - the support ticket system guarantees you personalized 24x7 customer support.
- Services - run, suspend, restart server services.
- Reboot - full server reboot.
- SSL certificates - order and manage SSL certificates.
- Web-scripts (APS) - manage popular web-scripts tha can be installed on you web-domains.
- Spam Filter
- Dnsbl block lists - spam blocking lists that allow to block messages from specific systems that have a history of sending spam.
- Spamassassin - enable the mechanism for email filtration.
- White list - manage the hosts in this entry that you wish to accept mail from..
- Blacklist - manage a list of hosts that are being denied a mail sending.
- Greylisting - use a spam prevention method allows you to reject a message from certain hosts the first time it is received.
- Email limit - provide the maxim number of email messages per server.
- Usage statistics - monitor resources allocated to the server.
- System information - view information on the current status of your server.
- Bandwidth usage - detailed traffic statistics per user and per service.
- Total traffic - statistics for the whole server.
- System resources - monitor the usage of system resources.
- Active network connections - monitor active connections to your server.
- Active sessions - monitor current connections to ISPmanager.
- Background tasks - monitor tasks that are currently executed in the system.
- Action log - track actions that ISPmanager users perform.
- Load statistics - monitor cluster current load statistics.
- Server Settings
- Server parameters - main settings of server configuration.
- IP-addresses - manage server IP-addresses and assign them to your customers.
- Database servers - manage local or remote database servers.
- PHP configuration - set necessary PHP parameters.
- PHP extensions - set up and manage scripting languages.
- Perl modules - install Perl modules.
- Python modules - install Python modules.
- Applications - enable multiple applications for your server management.
- Plug-ins - install and use additional options and features for your server better management.
- Cluster settings
- Other Settings
- Policy - set your server management policy.
- Presets - create user and reseller presets.
- DNS settings - automate DNS setup.
- Logs rotation - manage log files rotation of a www server and process the statistics collected.
- Email templates - create and customize mail notification templates that are sent to your users.
- Access to modules - limit your customers’ access to the control panel features.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- Slave servers - create slave (secondary) servers and manage them via a single web-interface.
- Integration with IPmanager - customize integration with IPmanager that allows IP-addresses management.
- Favourites - customizing favourite items to facilitate managing of the control panel.
- General settings - customize the ISPmanager interface.
- Panel URL - configure access to the control panel.
- Extra Applications
- License - information on the license for the control panel usage.
- Updates - ISPmanager change log - list of modifications such as bug fix, improvements, adding new features.
- Wish list - lview information about feature requests and vote for ones you need.
- Error log - view the error log and report the errors to software developers.
- Help - link to the ISPmanager documentation.
- Video tutorials - list of video-tutorials describing how to work in some ISPmanager modules.
Pages in category "Server administrator (ISPmanager)"
The following 141 pages are in this category, out of 141 total.