Category:Server administrator (VDSmanager)
- Main Features
- Server Statistics
- Bandwidth usage - view traffic usage statistics.
- Service allocation problems - view the number of services that were not allocated by the system.
- Resources usage - monitor the VPS resources consumption.
- Main system usage - monitor the current load of the main server.
- Active sessions - monitor current operation that are under way in VDSmanager.
- Action log - view log of actions performed by VDSmanager users.
- Network interfaces load - monitor network interface load.
- VS partition usage - create and manage private disks.
- System information - view information on the current status of your server.
- Integration with IPmanager - configure integration with IPmanager for IP-addresses management.
- Remote DNS - configure integration with DNSmanager for name servers management.
- ISPmanager licenses - configure integration with the ISPsystem billing system for automatic creation of ISPmanager licenses.
- Slave servers - configure slave servers that can be managed from a single interface.
- Other Settings
- Policy - configure the server management policy.
- Brand settings - change your control panel's logo, color scheme, link to the web-site.
- VPS templates - create and manage virtual private servers templates.
- Reseller template - create and manage templates for the reseller creation.
- Disk templates - create and manage disk templates.
- IP-addresses - create and manage IP-addresses that can be assigned to VPS resellers.
- Network settings for KVM - manage VPS network devices under KVM.
- Network parameters - create and manage networks' parameters, such as mask and gateway.
- Backup - back up your virtual servers.
- Access to modules - choose VDSmanager modules that your users will be allowed to access.
- Favourites - manage the control panel's Favourites.
- General settings - customize the VDSmanager interface.
Pages in category "Server administrator (VDSmanager)"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.