Category:VDS Owner (VDSmanager)
- Main Features
- Rebooting VPS - reboot your virtual private server.
- Reinstalling VPS - reinstall your virtual private server.
- Switch to ISPmanager - go to the ISPmanager control panel installed on your virtual private server.
- Connect ISO - enable and disable a virtual CD-ROM with a selected ISO-image.
- Boot priority - select a device from which your virtual server will boot.
- Server Statistics
- Bandwidth usage - monitor the traffic consumption over a specified period.
- Resource allocation problems - monitor the resources that were not allocated to your VPS.
- System usage report - monitor the system resources consumption.
- VPS current usage - monitor the current system load.
- Current resource allocation problems - monitor the resources that were not allocated to your VPS over the previous day.
- Other Settings
- General settings - customize the VDSmanager interface.
- Help - link to the VDSmanager documentation page.
Pages in category "VDS Owner (VDSmanager)"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.