This module can be used to manage user's contact information, such as an email address, cell phone number or Jabber identifier. For example, if your provider sends SMS notifications, you can provide cell phone number to which those notification will be sent.
You can add or change a contact if your cell phone number, email address or Jabber identifier has been changed.
View a list of contacts
- ID - contact unique identifier.
- Contact - email address or a cell phone number that can be used to contact the selected user.
- Type - type of contact (email address, cell phone number or Jabber identifier).
To create a new contact for a user, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Type - select a contact type, either "Email" or "SMS".
- Email - type the email address that will be used to send notifications from the billing system.
- Phone number - type a cell phone number to send sms notifications from the billing system.
- Jabber - type a Jabber identifier to send notifications to the open standard for instant messaging.
To edit a user's contact, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a contact, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the contact by clicking OK on the following form.