Contract management(for provider)
A Contract is a legal agreement between two or more parties for performing some specified actions enforceable by law. The provider can sign a contract with both legal entities (companies) and (individuals).
The contract can be associated with a particular group of customers (such as, "Partners") or provided services (such as, collocation, data transfer). You can create Appendixes or Schedulers to existent contracts where specific services will be listed.
For more information about BILLmanager contracts, please read System of contracts.
The Contract management module can be used to manage contracts: you can automatically form a new contract according to specified parameters, view the samples, monitor and edit their statuses.
To search for the information about a customer or contract you may set up the corresponding filters.
You may switch to the control panel of any user to get more detailed information about his account.
- View a list of contracts
- Create new contract
- Edit contract
- Delete contract
- Send a message
- Set filter
- Filter the clients list
- Print contract
- Save contract
- Print envelope
- Switch to User panel
View a list of contracts
- ID - contract identifier.
- Number - contract number.
- Date - date when the contract was generated.
- Send date - date when the contract was sent to a customer.
- Client - legal entity or individual entering into a contract.
- Company - company entering into a contract.
- Contract type - contract type selected in the Company management module -> Contracts.
- Status - current status of the contract:
- Drafting - original state of the contract. It is based on data specified the Payers module. You can request the original of the contract from the provider.
- Requested - customer has requested the original from provider.
- Sent - provider received the request, viewed the contract content and sent an original copy of the contract to the customer's postal address. The send date is also displayed in the table.
- Signed - the provider received the signed copy of the contract. The contract thereafter is considered to be concluded.
Create new contract
To create a new contract, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Contract type - elect a contract type. You may add it in the Company management - Contracts.
- Client ID - provide the services' payer id.
To edit a contract, locate the contract you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
- Number - contract number.
- Date - date when the contract was created.
- Contraсt type - from the drop-down menu select the contract type.
- Client name - provide the client or company name entering into a contract.
- Status - status of the current contract. The following variants are possible:
- In progress - original state of the contract. It is based on the data put into the Payers module. You can request the original of the contract from provider.
- Requested - customer requested the original from provider.
- Sent - provider received the request, viewed the contract content and sent an original copy of the contract to the customer's postal address.
- Signed - provider received the signed copy of the contract. The contract thereafter is considered to be concluded.
- Director - full name of a person entering into a contract.
- Job title - job title of a person entering into a contract.
- Acting on the grounds of - person, acting in accordance with ... (for example, Articles of association).
- Passport - specify the passport data of the person entering into a contract.
To delete a contract, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the contract by clicking OK on the following form.
Send a message
You can send messages to your customers. You may send it to a single customer or to all the clients. Click the "Message" icon and fill out the form.
- Category - select a category relating to the message topic. For more information, please read the Categories module.
- Forbid clients to answer in tickets - select the check box to forbid your clients to post into news letters. With this check box selected, the "Automatically assign new tickets to me" wont't display.
- Automatically assign new tickets to me - check this box to send the message to a particular administrator.
- Send only to customers with the corresponding language - check the box to send the message only to customer with a corresponding language.
- Abuse - select the check box if this is an abuse ticket. After that the "Parameters" tab will be displayed. The "Abuse" filed is displayed if you activated "Abuse" in the Features module. Note: this filed is available only if you select a specific user from the list.
- Subject - enter the message theme.
- Text - type the text of your message. You may use a pre-defined template for the message that you can create in the Message template module. Follow the "Auto complete" link to select the text you wish to use in your message.
The following macros can be used in the message:
- %client_person% - will be changed into a customer's first name.
- %admin_name% - will be changed into an administrator's name.
- Show additional fields - click the link to view the hidden fields.
- Attach files - provide a file you want to attach to the news or select one you need by clicking the "Search" button. You can then attach this file to an email notification.
The "Parameters" tab
- Deadline - the client must resolve the issue described in the abuse ticket util this date.
- Action - if the client fails to resolve the issue, select the action that should be taken:
- Suspend client's services - all of the client's services will be suspended.
- Remove into the Active tickets module
- Penalty points - enter penalty points.
- Notes - provide any information related to this abuse ticket.
You can use this function to set filter by customer. Click the "Filter" icon.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by customer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Filter the contracts list
You can use the list filter to search the information about contract by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the ID, client, contract number, company, contract type and status.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by contract. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
To view or print the contract, select it from the list and click the "Print" icon. A new window will open. You can print the contract using your browser's print function.
To save the contract as PDF, select it and click the "Save" icon. A new window will open. You can save and print the contract using your browser's print function.
The function is used to print envelopes for the documents, such as contracts or invoices. Select the required contract and click the "Envelope" icon. A new window will open. You can print the envelope using your browser's print function
Switch to User panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel as any customer. To do so, select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and use the control panel as the selected customer.
To return to your level, use the link next to the welcome line.