If your company provides services to customers from various countries, these such countries should be included into the BILLmanager list.
This module can be used to manage the countries that will be used in BILLmanager, for example, when adding a new condition to service your customers or when registering new customer accounts. There are many pre-populated countries in the table. We would recommended that you delete unnecessary countries that You are not going to use.
See also BILLmanager initial setup.
View a list of countries
- ID - country unique identifier.
- Name - country name.
- ISO code - two-character country code according to the ISO standard.
- Phone code - international country calling code.
Create new country
To create a new country, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- Name - enter a country name.
- ISO code - enter a two-character country code according to the ISO standard.
- Phone code - enter a country telephone code.
To edit a country, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a country, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the country by clicking OK on the following form.