The Credits/Payments module provides a customer with a number of functions to pay for his products and services.
The customer can view detailed information about charges for the services, pay due invoices, print or delete any of the invoices, if necessary.
More information about payments for the provider's services can be found in Debiting the client's account.
- View a list of payments
- Payment details
- Make payment
- Pay invoice
- Delete payment
- Print invoice
- Print invoice in PDF
- Filter the payments list
View a list of payments
- ID - payment unique identifier.
- Invoice number - number of the invoice.
- Date - date when the payment was effected.
- Payer - payer's name.
- Payee - payee's name.
- Payment method - method that was used to effect the payment.
- Total - total amount to be paid in the project's currency.
- Amount in native currency - amount paid by the customer in his country's currency.
- Status - processing status. The payment can bear the following statuses:
- In-progress - the invoice has been made out and is currently being processed by the system.
- Pending - while the transaction is pending, the money is shown as being deducted from your account. Your order has been received by the provider, but your payment has not yet been processed. The status will continue to display as pending until the payment is completed.
- Paid - customer's funds have been credited to the provider's account.
- Fraud - payments that are likely to result from fraudulent transactions. The funds have been added back to a bank.
- Not paid - shows whether invoice has been already paid or not.
- Properties - shows if it is possible to get money back.
To make a new payment, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form.
Be very attentive when entering the information into the Payers module. In case of incorrect customer information You cannot keep on paying, and the program will make You correct or add missing data in the said module. The form is available only in BILLmanager Corporate.
- Purpose of payment - select a required project that provides the service you wish to pay for. This field will be displayed, if your account is connected to several provider's projects.
- Selecting a payer - select a payer who will make the payment.
- Select the payment method - select a required payment method, enter the amount you want to pay and select a currency.
Note A payment system may charge a fee that will be applied to the total amount due.
Make sure to provide complete and accurate information into the Payers module. In case of incorrect customer information You cannot keep on paying, and the program will make You correct or add missing data in the said module.
With this function the customer can either print the selected invoice (if the payment is made out via wire transfer), or return to the payment procedure, if it has not been made yet.
To do that, select it from the list and click the "Pay" icon.
To delete payment, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the payment by clicking OK on the following form.
Note You cannot delete the payment that has been already paid.
This function enables the user to view or print required invoice. To do so, select it from the list and click the "Print" icon. A new browser window appears, from which You can view and print the required invoice.
Print invoice in PDF
This function can be used to print invoices in PDF. To do that, select the invoice and click the "Save" icon. A new window will open. You can print the invoice using your browser's print function.
Filter the payments list
You can use the list filter to search the information about payment by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the payments number, period, payer, payee, payment method, amount and status.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by payment. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.