The billing panel has multilingual support. If your company provides services to customers from various countries, you may need different currencies. This module can be used to manage regional currencies that are used in BILLmanager. A provider may create or edit currencies and customize exchange rates. The table contains a large number of currencies. We would recommend that you delete the unnecessary currencies that You are not going to use.
See also BILLmanager initial setup.
- View a list of currencies
- Create new currency
- Edit currency
- Delete currency
- Enable the selected currency
- Disable the selected currency
- Exchange rate
- Update currencies list
View a list of currencies
- ID - currency unique identifier.
- Name - currency name.
- ISO code - two character currency code according to the ISO standard.
- Numeric code - numeric code according to the ISO standard.
- Status - current status of the currency:
- - the selected currency is used in the billing system.
- - the selected currency is not used in the billing system.
Create new currency
To create a new currency, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- Name - enter a currency name.
- ISO code - enter a two character currency code according to the ISO standard.
- Alphabetic code - enter an alphabetic code according to the ISO standard.
- Numeric code - enter a numeric code according to the ISO standard.
- Active - check the box to enable the currency after creation.
To edit a currency, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a currency, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the currency by clicking OK on the following form.
Update currencies list
This function can be used to update the list of currencies that are used in the billing panel. Click the "Update" icon to start the update process.