Customer groups(for provider)
A Customer group allows you to create a special group of customers for particular needs. For example, you can give discounts to the whole group of customers at a time, rather than to a single customer.
In this module you can create a new group, edit and delete the existing ones, view the list of the group members and give them discounts.
- View a list of customer groups
- Create new group
- Edit group
- Delete group
- Group member
- Group discount management
- Selection criteria
View a list of customer groups
- ID - group unique identifier.
- Name - customer group name.
Create new group
To create a new group, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- Name - enter the name for the customer group.
- Disable/enable services - select the check box to allow the customer group to enable or disable their services. This policy has a higher priority than that in the Item type edit form.
- Delete services - select the check box to allow the customer group to delete their services. This policy has a higher priority than that in the Item type edit form.
- Allow trail versions for every service - select the check box to allow the members of this group to order unlimited number of trial services.
- Priority - provide a priority to assign customers to this group. Groups with the same priority are equal.
To edit a group, locate the group you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete an account group, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the group by clicking OK on the following form.