The below files are located in /usr/local/ispmgr/
- Configuration files
- dsmgr.conf — the main configuration file
- dsmgr.iplist — a list of IP address that are used for accounting of IP addresses in DSmanager
- dsmgr.ipaccess — acess to IP addresses that is used for accounting of IP addresses in DSmanager
- Executable files
- bin/dsmgr — the main executable file
- sbin/netctl — is used for network equipment
- sbin/getstat — is used for statistics collection
- sbin/osinstall — is used to boot OS templates
- Log files
- Files that are used to collect statistics
- var/device.stat — current status of equipment. It is created upon handler of «netctl update»
- var/stat/ — a directory where statistical files are kept
- var/stat/bb.log — the main statistics file is kept. All the data displayed in DSmanager are taken from this file.
- Directories with OS templates and their configuration files
- DSconfig/ - directory where configuration files for reinstalled servers are kept (OS template, IP address, root, etc.)
- DStemplate/ - directory with OS templates.
- FreeBSD/ - directory with FreeBSD recovery templates. (*)
- Linux/ - directory with Linux-based systems recovery templates. (*)
(*) «recovery templates» contain a minimum set of components for operating system recovery.