(Redirected from Documentation)
This document describes the usage of BILLmanager. The target audience is BILLmanager end-users.
Table of contents
- Customer - the main module for customers. It enables you to view detailed information about customers and edit it, if necessary.
- Personal account information - view the information about customer's account balance.
- Discounts - view the information about available discounts.
- Contracts - view the current state of contracts.
- Payer profiles - view the information about clients who effect payments.
- Users - create and manage users to access the control panel
- Domain contacts - manage contact details for the domain names registration (the module is available in case you are allowed tо order domain names).
- Affiliate programs - view a list of affiliate programs the customer is registered in.
- Affiliate link click-through statistics - view the affiliate click-through statistics.
- Services - the module can be used to view and manage products and services.
- Domain names - register and manage domain names.
- VPS - order and manage virtual private servers.
- SSL certificates - order and manage SSL certificates.
- Software licenses - order and manage ISPsystem software licenses.
- Dedicated servers - order and manage dedicate servers.
- DNS hosting - order and manage DNS hosting.
- Shared hosting - order and manage shared hosting.
- VPS reselling - order and manage the VPS reselling service.
- Hosting reselling - order and manage the hosting reselling service.
- Colocation - order and manage colocation of servers.
- Finances - this module can be used to pay for services, view information about expenses and due invoices.
- Credits/Payments - view a detailed list of payments for services.
- Orders - view and manage a list of requests by the customer for services.
- Expenses - view detailed information about funds that were debited from the customer's personal accounts.
- Invoices - view the information about invoices.
- Affiliate program commissions - view the information about commissions for the affiliate programs.
- Support - the module can be used to contact the Technical support.
- Server Statistics - view statistical information related to the customer account.
- Reports list - view a list of reports.
- Other Settings - the module can be used to customize the control panel parameters, such as notification subscription, favourites, and so on.
- Notifications - subscribe to email notifications from the billing system.
- Favourites - manage favourites items to facilitate using the billing panel.
- Settings - manage the customer's contact data.
- General settings - customize the BILLmanager interface.
- Affiliate program - manage the affiliate programs that the customer is registered in.
- Help - the module can be used to switch to the BILLmanager comprehensive documentation and watch the video tutorials on how to work with the billing system.
Pages in category "BILLmanager customer"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.