The module allows a user to change contact data that are required for domain names registration. All the contact information provided in the Domain names module during registration or transfer is kept in this module. If you failed to register your domain name, you will be required to change information in this module and try again.
View a list of contacts
- ID - contact unique identifier.
- Contact name - contact name, such as "Firstname", "Lastname".
- Registered domains - the number of the registered domains.
- Contact types - the following variants are possible:
- Generic - this type of the contact can be created outside ru. and su. domain zones.
- Individual - this type of the contact can be created in ru and su. domain zones.
- Сompany - this type of the contact can be created in ru and su. domain zones.
Edit domain contact
To edit a domain contact, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a contact, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the contact by clicking OK on the following form.