E-Mail groups (User)
This module can be used to manage your e-mail groups. All e-mails that are sent to the e-mail address of an e-mail group will be forwarded to all the members of the e-mail group. For example, you may need to tack together certain people according to their responsibilites. So you can take email addresses of your sales department stuff - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com - and merge them into one single address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The module Redirects enables you to set redirects of your email to a single address.
View a list of mail groups
- E-mail address - group email address. All the messages sent to this address will be redirect to the mail group members.
- Members - the list of e-mail addresses. All the messages sent to the email address will be redirect to its members.
Create new mail group
To create a new mail group, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Name - enter the name of this mail group. This is the part of the e-mail address before the @ sign. You can use letters, digits and the - and . signs.
- Domain - select the e-mail domain for this mail group. If there is no domain you need, add it in the Mail domain module.
- Members - enter the email address of the group member. You can add unlimited email addresses, space separated.
Edit mail group parameters
To edit an mail group, locate the mail group you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete mail group
To delete a mail group, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected mail group by clicking OK in the following form.