E-Mail redirects (User)
This module can be used to manage your e-mail redirects for email addresses that are not allocated to mailbox. Mail redirect is an email address that automatically redirects all the received messages to another email address on the same or any other server. Mail aliases in the mailbox parameters are also mail redirects.
With this module you can configure redirects from the mail domain to several e-mail addresses.
If you want to redirect your messages to several email addresses, use the E-Mail groups module.
View a list of mail redirects
- E-mail address - redirect address. All the messages sent to the address will be automatically redirected.
- Forward to - all the messages will be redirected to this address.
Add new mail redirect
To create new mail redirect, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Redirect name - enter the name of the e-mail redirect that you want to add or change. This is the part of the e-mail address before the @ sign. You can use letters, digits and the - and . signs. Please note: if you want to add a redirect for an existing mailbox than please go to Mailboxes (ISPmanager) and change the redirect settings of the mailbox. Here you can only set a redirect for for an email addresses that is not allocated to a mailbox.
- E-mail domain - select the e-mail domain for this redirect. If there is no domain you need in the list, you can add it in the E-Mail domains module.
- Forward to - enter the email address where all incoming email will be forwarded to. You can add unlimited email addresses, space separated.
Edit redirect parameters
To edit a redirect, locate the redirect you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete mail redirect
To delete a redirect, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected redirect by clicking OK in the following form.