In this module you can view all parameters that are included into your service. For example, it may be disk space, CPU, RAM, number of IP-addresses, limit on emails that a customer is allowed to send per hour and much more.
If you are satisfied with your package, but need more resources, you can easily add them by editing the configuration of your service.
View a list of parameters
- ID - parameter unique identifier.
- Parameter - amount included into the service configuration.
- Included into the package - parameters provided by the selected VPS package.
- Add-ons - number of resources that were added to the current service.
- Allocated/Available - the number of package details (used/limit).
- Add-on price - cost of the add-on.
The edit form may vary depending on the detail you want to modify.
Please note that all available discounts are not displayed in these forms. They will be shown to you later.
You may refuse any of the services ordered earlier (for example full daily backup). But you can do this only once a day.
You may edit the configuration of your service every day, only if the package billing type is set to daily charges. If not, you must have sufficient funds on your personal account to order add-ons.
If the attempt to modify the configuration is followed by the error message, such as "You cannot order any add-ons", it means that, it is impossible to change the required parameters.