Power consumption (DSmanager)
This module can be used to monitor power consumption per your dedicated server for a specified period of time.
Power consumption statistics is collected from the servers to which the ISPsystem power management v2 device is connected. Other types of devices are currently not supported.
Add the followings into the Cron:
1. execute crontab -e to edit the cron file
0 * * * * * /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/powerstat
View consumption information
- ID - dedicated server unique identifier.
- Name - domain name of the dedicated server.
- IP-address - IP-address assigned to this dedicated servers. If you monitor the network traffic with Netflow, the list of your dedicated server IP-addresses will be shown. If you do not use the analyser, the SNMP values will display .
- Watt-hour - amount of the energy consumed by this server for the specified period.
Edit report period
With this function you may view and edit statistics over a certain period. Select the required record from the list click the "Filter" icon:
- Start date - enter a start date for the reporting period ( e.g. 2004-02-13 (February 13, 2004)).
- End date - enter an end for the reporting period (e.g. 2004-02-13 (February 13, 2004)).
Once the filter is set, a new Remove filter icon will appear. Clicking this icon will cancel the filter.
View detailed report
To view a detailed report on the power usage per each day of the month, click the "Edit" icon. A new window will appear displaying usage per days.