This module is only available for the "Servers colocation" service.
Delivery and acceptance of the customer's equipment is provided by prior arrangement. A customer should submit a corresponding trouble ticket to the support center. After the provide has received the request, he delivers the equipment to the data center and generate an Acceptance certificate confirming that he has received the equipment for the customer.
For more information about colocation regulations, please refer to your hosting provider.
this module can be used to add equipment that the customer wants to colocate in the data center, edit and delete existing equipment, view and print Acceptance and Return certificates.
- Back to the previous page
- View a list of equipment
- Add equipment
- Edit equipment parameters
- Delete equipment
View a list of equipment
- Description - name and description of the equipment colocated in the data center.
- Acceptance date - date when the provider accepted the customer's equipment.
- Date returned - date when the equipment should be returned to the customer.
- Colocation - provide the number of the rack and unit to colocate the server.
- Recipient - provide the full name of the person who has received the equipment.
- Deliverer - provide the full name of the person who has delivered the equipment to the data center.
- Description - provide detailed information about the equipment.
- Notes - provide additional information related to the equipment.
Edit equipment parameters
To edit an equipment' parameters, select it, click the "Edit" icon and modify the information.
If you have provided the date returned, the form will include the "Date returned", "Deliverer" and "Recipient" fields.
Fill out the form:
- The employee who has delivered the equipment - provide the full name of the person who has delivered the equipment to the data center.
- The client who has received the equipment - provide the full name of the person who has accepted the equipment delivered.