Error pages (User)
An Error page is the warning message coming from the web-server when the requested page fails to open. This module can be used to manage your error pages that display for your WWW domains: create such error pages, as "Page not found", "Internal server error", "Access denied", etc., edit their properties or delete if necessary.
Information about the error pages can be found here.
You can also learn more information about error codes returned by ISPmanager in the article Error codes (ISPmanager).
View a list of error pages
- WWW domain - WWW domain name that the error page is used for.
- Error code - error code.
- URL - internal or external URL that a browser is redirected to in case of the error.
Create new error page
To create a new error page, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- WWW domain - select the WWW domain to add the error page.
- Error code - select the error code for this error page. For more information please read the Error codes (ISPmanager) article.
- URL - enter the path to the document that will be shown in case the error occurs. If URL is internal, the value of the given field should begin with a mark "/". In case of external one it should begin with "http://" or "https://".
Edit error page parameters
To edit an error page, locate the page you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete error page
To delete an error page, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the error page by clicking OK in the following form.