The module allows you to view your expenses. Expenses is the amount that a customer has spent on products and services. The funds debited from a personal account are listed in this table.
Learn more in the Debiting the client's account article.
View a list of expenses
- ID - payment unique identifier.
- Date - date when the customer's personal account was charged for.
- Description - brief information about a product or service that was charged for.
- Number - the number of products or services that are paid for.
- Total - amount due.
- Payment documents - associated documents.
- Not paid - funds were spent on credit.
Filter the expenses list
You can use the list filter to search the information about expense by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the ID, date, description and amount.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by expense. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.