Expenses (for provider)
This module can be used to manage your customers' expenses. Expenses is the amount that a customer has spent on products and services. The funds debited from a personal account are listed in this table.
Learn more in the Debiting the client's account article.
- View a list of expenses
- Edit expense
- Delete expense
- Filter by customer
- Filter the list
- Switch to User panel
View a list of expenses
- ID - payment unique identifier.
- Customer - billing customer who paid for services.
- Date - date when the customer's personal account was charged for.
- Description - brief information about a product or service that was charged for.
- Number - the number of products or services that are paid for.
- Total - amount due.
- Payment documents - associated documents.
- Nor paid - product or service was not paid for.
To edit the expense properties, select the one you need, click the "Edit" form and modify the settings you want to change.
- Item - select an item associated with this expense.
- Operation details - select operation detail. Use billperiodic, or statdaily if your account is charged basing on daily statistics.
- Date - select the date of the expense.
- Amount - enter the amount of the expense.
- Number - enter the amount of the resource.
- Name - enter the name of the expense according to the locale selected. This information will be used for financial documents.
To delete the expense, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected expense by clicking OK on the following form.
Note You can delete the expenses only in chronological order.
Filter by customer
You can use this function to set filter by customer. Click the "Filter" icon. Then the filter will be set throughout the billing.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by customer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
Filter the list
You can use the list filter to search the information about expense by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the ID, date, description and amount.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by expense. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Switch to User panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel with user access privileges. Select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and manage the control panel as the selected customer.
To return to your login level, click the link next to the welcome line.