General settings (IPmanager)
In the General settings module you provide certain parameters to run IPmanager. You can change a username, select a language and theme, restrict access to the control panel from specified IP-addresses, etc.
- Username - provide a user name to log in the system.
- Theme - select a suitable interface skin for icons, images and color of the control panel.
- Language - as the control panel can be localized into different languages, you may choose the default interface language.
- Password - enter a password to log in to the system. The password can be randomly generated by the system. To get one, click a special button next to the field.
- Re-enter password - retype the password to ensure it has been entered correctly. If it was generated by the system, confirmation is set automatically.
- Access to control panel - you can select who will be able to access your account:
- Allow for any IP-address - access to to the control panel is allowed for all IP-addresses.
- Allow for listed IP-addresses - you can allow access to the control panel to the certain IP-addresses.
- Allowed IP-addresses - provide IP-addresses that are allowed to access the panel. You can enter a single IP-address, (220.127.116.11), a mask (18.104.22.168/24) or a range (22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199).
- Start page - select a page which you move to once logged in.
- Rows per page - provide the default number of rows that will be displayed on pages.
- Toolbar view - select the desired way of displaying the icons:
- icons with captions - icons and captions will be displayed on the toolbar by default (setup parameter DefaultButtonView button|buttontext). This will help new customers to easily navigate through the control panel.
- icons only - only icons will be displayed.
Pay special attention to the information you enter. In case of incorrect data You won't be able to access the control panel.