The IP-addresses management module can be used to view and manage the IP-addresses that are assigned to the user.
Mind the following statuses that an IP-address may have in the ISPmanager control panel:
- Shared - any user of the ISPmanager control panel can use this type of addresses and can assign it to a WWW domain.
- Assigned - can be assigned to any user or reseller of the control panel.
- Free - can be assign it to user or reseller, but cannot be assigned to WWW domains.
- Hidden - cannot be used in ISPmanager.
- Mutual - is assigned to a group of users. They can assign it to WWW domains, but cannot change its name and assign a default WWW domain.
View a list of IP-addresses
- IP-address - IP-address.
- Status - status of the IP-address assigned to the user.
- Number of WWW domains - number of the virtual hosts associated with this IP-address.
- Default WWW domain - default WWW domain that is used if the server receives a request for a domain and cannot find it.
Edit IP-address parameters
To edit an IP-address, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
- Default WWW domain - provide a default WWW domain for the IP-address to be used if the server receives the request for the domain and cannot find it.