An Invoice is an essential legal document that is given to customers to serve as a record of services provided to customers. The service provider retains a copy as a record of your sales. The customer retains a copy as a record of their purchases and expenses. An invoice indicates how much is due or how much a customer has paid. The service provider normally sends after delivery of services.
To search for the information by specific parameters, you may use the list filter.
- View a list of invoices
- Request original of the invoice
- Print invoices
- Save as PDF
- Filter the invoices list
View a list of invoices
- ID - invoice unique identifier.
- Number - invoice number.
- Date - date when the invoice was made out.
- Provider - name of the company that provides services to the customer.
- Customer - company or person who is to pay the invoice.
- Status- invoice current status:
- Created - invoices is generated.
- Requested - customer has requested the original from provider.
- Sent - provider received the request and sent an original copy of the invoice to a customer.
- Signed - the provider received the signed copy of the invoice.
- Send date - date when the invoice was sent to a customer.
- Amount - total amount owed per month.
Request original of the invoice
The customer may request the original copy of the invoice from the provider, if necessary. You should select the required invoice and click the "Request" icon.
Using this function the customer can view the invoice information. To do that, select the required invoice and click the "Print" icon. You can view the text of the invoice in a new browser window.
Save as PDF
To save an invoice as PDF, select it and click the "Save" icon. A new window will open. You can save and print the invoice using your browser's print function.
Filter the invoices list
You can use the list filter to search the information about invoice by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the invoice ID, period, payer, provider, amount and currency.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by invoice. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.