License is a unique set of information that allows a customer to use the control panel for a certain period on a certain IP-address.
This module can be used to view information relating to the license for your control panel. The information is read-only.
- OS version - operating system running on the web server, which allows the server to operate.
- Current version - the version of the control panel currently running on your server.
- Build date - date and time when the current control panel was built.
- License ID- license unique identifier.
- License IP - the IP-address to which the license is assigned. The license will work only on that IP-address.
- License name - any name that You entered when ordering the control panel. It can be the name of a company or person who ordered the license.
- Valid until - license expiry date. The license must be updated upon expiration.