Mailing list senders
From ISPWikiYou can send messages to the mailing list only from the addresses subscribed to this list. If you want the messages to be sent to the mailing list from certain addresses you should specify them in the senders' list.
- Back to the mailing lists
- View a list of senders
- Add new senders to the list
- Edit the senders email address
- Delete senders from the list
View a list of senders
- Address - e-mail addresses that can send messages to the mailing list.
Add new senders to the list
To add a new sender to the list, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- E-mail address - enter an e-mail address of the sender who will be allowed to send message to the mailing list.
Edit the senders email address
To edit a sender, locate the sender you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete senders from the list
To delete a sender, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected senders from the mailing list by clicking OK in the following form.