Mailing list subscribers
A mailing list subscriber is a user who will receive mailing lists. All the messages sent to email@example.com will be forwarded to his address. This module can be used to manage subscribers of the mailing list: you can create new subscribers, edit their parameters and delete them if necessary.
- Back to the mailing lists
- View a list of subscribers
- Add new subscribers to the list
- Edit the subscriber email address
- Delete subscriber from the list
View a list of subscribers
- Address - e-mail address that receives all the messages sent to the mailing list.
Add new subscribers to the list
To add a new subscriber to the list, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- E-mail address - enter an e-mail address that will receive all the messages sent to this mailing list.
Edit the subscriber email address
To edit a subscriber email address, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete subscriber from the list
To delete a subscriber, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected subscriber.