This module is only available for the "Servers colocation" service.
View a list of ports
- ID - network port unique identifier.
- Name - name of the network port (can contain any information related to the virtual network port).
- Port from another colocation - network port of another server is used.
To add a new network port, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- The port from another colocation - you can choose a network port of another server.
- Name - provide the name for the network port (can contain any information related to the virtual network port).
- Notes - enter additional information related to the network port you are going to create.
Edit port parameters
To edit a network port's parameters, select it, click the "Edit" icon and modify the information.
To delete a network port, select it and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the selected port by clicking OK on the following form.