Order new VPS
To order a VPS, click the "New VPS" icon. The program wizard will start providing step-by-step instructions on how you can order a VPS.
Selecting a datacenter
- Datacenter - select a datacenter where your virtual server will be housed.
Selecting a package
- Package group - select a package related to the package you are ordering.
- Package - select a service package. More information about packages can be found on the web-site of your hosting provider.
- Payment period - select a payment period (the service cost in brackets will vary depending on the period you choose). If you order more resources or services, the package cost will change.
- Promo code - provide a promo code to get a discount. For more information about active promo codes contact your service provider.
Server domain name
A Нostname is a name assigned to a computer in DNS.
Enter the existing domain name or the one you are going to register. Leave the field blank to create a server with a free third-level domain name.
Regardless of the domain name selected, you can host any number of domains.
Please note, that if you are going to use "Private name servers" service, you should provide a second-level domain name.
An OS template is a collection of default software applications on your Virtual Server.
Changing the default disk template requires re-installation of the server. PLEASE NOTE that all the data and settings on the server will be lost!
- OS template - select a template of the operating system.
- Brief description - brief description of the template selected above.
This step allows you to order add-ons for your VPS. The price defines the service usage per month.
After your service has been activated, you will be able to enable or disable any add-on yourself.
The list of additional functions allotted per package may vary, that is why we do not provide it here. More information can be found on your hosting-provider's web-site.
This form will show the service you want to order, its parameters and price. Using this form you can pay or the service.
- Pay by - select the payment method:
- Current account - this function is available if you have already made payments, and there is enough money on your personal account.
- Add to the order... - if you have an order (if You order several services and want to pay them all in one), you can add payment to the existing order.
- Add new order - create a new order, which can be viewed and paid in the Orders module.
Check the "Pay now" box to proceed with bill payment.