The "Services" module lists all the services that you can order, such as
- Dedicated servers
- Web hosting
- Web Hosting reselling
- DNS hosting
- Shared hosting
- VPS reselling
- Dedicates servers
- Server Colocation
A number of services have the same interface, order and management forms, that's why this article covers interface description for multiple services.
Please note that some forms may differ depending on the service you want to order.
- View a list of services
- Order new service
- Edit service parameters
- Renew service
- Delete service
- Edit configuration
- Manage IP -addresses
- Network ports - for "Colocation" only
- Equipment - for "Colocation" only
- Filter the list
- Switch to the server control panel
- Welcome letter
- Change password
View a list of services
- ID - service unique identifier.
- User name - domain name. Once the server is activated, it may contain any number of domains.
- Package - service package.
- Status - current service status:
- Ordered - service has been ordered, but not activated yet (e.g. the payment has not been made out).
- Active - service is active.
- Suspended - service has been suspended for any reason.
- In-progress - service is being processed, e.g. it is being activated, modifying or running. Refresh the page to see a new status of the service.
Edit service parameters
To edit the selected VPS parameters, select it from the list, click the "Edit" icon and modify the information:
- Package - select a service package.
- User name - user who ordered the service.
- Domain - provide a domain name of he service.
- IP-address - IP-address assigned to this service. The field is read-only.
- Order date - date when the customer ordered the service. The field is read-only.
If the auto update function is not active you will have to renew it manually, when your service expires. To do that, select a service and click the "Renew" icon.
- Validity period - select the length of the registration period.
- Cost - depending on the period specified, the renewal cost will be set automatically.
- Pay by - select a desired payment method:
- Current balance - this function is available, if you have already made payments, and there is sufficient amount of money on your personal account.
- Add to the order... - if You have orders already, you can pay for several orders at a time.
- Crate new account - create a new account, which can be viewed and paid in the Orders module.
To delete a service, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the service by clicking OK on the following form.
Note you can only delete the "Ordered" service. You cannot delete the active service. To do that, contact your provider via the Support Center by submitting a ticket requesting your provider to do so.
Filter the list
You can use the list filter to search the information about service by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. This search can be carried out by the server number, domain name, IP-address, cost and status.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by this service. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Switch to the server control panel
You can install ISPmanager on the server to manage your service.
To switch to the ISPmanager server control panel, select the service and click the "To server" icon. ISPmanager interface will be displayed in a new browser window.
More information about ISPmanager can be found in our Documentation.
Once your service has been activated, the welcome message will be emailed to you. It contains all information on how to access and configure the service.
You can view the welcome letter and find the information you need by selecting the required service and clicking the "Welcome" icon.
This function can be used to change a service password. Select a service on the list and click the "Change password" icon. Confirm that you want to alter the current password for the selected service by clicking OK on the following form.
Once the password has been modified, a corresponding message will be sent to the customer's email address. The information about the new password can be also found in the Open tickets module.
Note! This functionality is only available for the services "Virtual private servers", "Web hosting", "Web hosting reselling" and "VPS reselling".