Orders (for provider)
Orders are the documents that include information about various products and services ordered by a customer.
The information s displayed the Orders module only if the customer purchases a product or service in the "Services" section and creates a new order.
The module allows you to view all orders that your customers made, including their current statuses, prices and other information. You can also edit others' properties or delete any of them, if necessary.
- View a list of orders
- Edit order
- Delete order
- View order details
- Filter the list
- Filter by customer
- Switch to User panel
View a list of orders
- ID - order unique identifier.
- Description - brief information about the order.
- Customer - billing customer who made this order.
- Date - date when the order was made.
- Total - total amount due.
- Status - current order status:
- Open - this order has not been paid, so it can be removed, modified and new products or services can be added to it.
- In-progress (blocked) - this order is complete and is currently being paid. You can no longer change it.
- Processed - the payment has been received, the services have been processed. You can no longer delete the order.
If you do not like a default order name, you may change it according to your needs. To edit an order, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
- Description - enter any name you like. You may change an order name regardless of its status.
To delete an order, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the order by clicking OK on the following form.
Filter the list
You can use the list filter to search the information about order by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the order ID, description, period, total and status.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by order. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Filter by customer
You can use this function to set filter by customer. Click the "Filter" icon. Then the filter will be set throughout the billing.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by customer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
Switch to User panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel with user access privileges. Select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and manage the control panel as the selected customer.
To return to your login level, click the link next to the welcome line.