Package Groups allow you to organize your packages into different categories according to your needs. The "Package group" module can be used to add, modify and delete package groups. A customer may himself change a package within a package group.
See also BILLmanager initial setup.
View a list of groups
- ID - group unique identifier.
- Name - name of the package group.
Create new group
To create a new package group, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form:
- Name - enter a group name.
- Project - select the project that provides this service.
- Kind of service - select a kind of service for the package group.
- Priority - set the priority to sort out the package list.
To edit a group, locate the group you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a package group, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the package group by clicking OK on the following form.