Payer profile management (for provider)
Payers are accounts that belong to a particular user of the billing panel and that can be used to pay for the ordered products and services (their details are used in the provider's invoices). Payers can be represented by legal entities (companies), sole proprietors and individuals.
- Individuals are created for individual customers; their accounts contain personal information, contacts and the billing settings.
- Companies are created for companies, and their accounts hold specific contact information as well as all other data that an individual user account contains.
- Sole proprietors - are created for self-employed customers, sole owners of their business.
A user can create several payers.
The Payer profile management module an be used to edit the payers' contact data, view information about the associated companies.The module contains all information that will be used for documents preparation (invoices, contracts).
- View a list of payers
- Edit payer profile
- Delete payer
- Assigned companies
- Filter the payers list
- Send a message
- Print envelope
- Reconciliation report
- Switch to Payer panel
View a list of payers
- ID - payer unique identifier.
- Name - payer name.
- Account - individual or company name associated with this payer.
To delete a payer, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the payer by clicking OK on the following form.
You can use this function to set filter by customer. Click the "Filter" icon.
Once the filter is set, the billing system will be filtered by customer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
Filter the payers list
You can use the list filter to search the information about payer by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the ID, profile name, account name, country, status, phone, registration and expiration date.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by payer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
Send a message
You can send messages to your customers. You may send it to a single customer or to all your customers at a time. Click the "Message" icon and fill out the form:
- Category - select a category associated with the message topic. For more information, please read the Categories module.
- Forbid clients to answer in tickets - select the check box to forbid your clients to post into news letters. With this check box selected, the "Automatically assign new tickets to me" wont't display.
- Automatically assign new tickets to me - select the check box to redirect the tickets to the administrator in charge for the issue.
- Send only to customers with the corresponding language - select the check box to send the message to the customers with the specified language.
- Abuse - select the check box if this is an abuse ticket. After that the "Parameters" tab will be displayed. The "Abuse" filed is displayed if you activated "Abuse" in the Features module. Note: this filed is available only if you select a specific user from the list.
- Subject - enter the message theme.
- Text - type the text of your message. You may use a pre-defined template for the message that you can create in the Message template module. Follow the "Auto complete" link to select the text you wish to use in your message.
The following macros can be used in the message:
- %client_person% - will be changed into a customer's first name.
- %admin_name% - will be changed into an administrator's name.
- Show additional fields - click the link to view the hidden fields.
- Attach files - provide a file you want to attach to the news or select one you need by clicking the "Search" button. You can then attach this file to an email notification.
The "Parameters" tab
- Deadline - the client must resolve the issue described in the abuse ticket util this date.
- Action - if the client fails to resolve the issue, select the action that should be taken:
- Suspend client's services - all of the client's services will be suspended.
- Remove into the Active tickets module
- Penalty points - enter penalty points.
- Notes - provide any information related to this abuse ticket.
With this function you may print envelopes for documents, such as contracts or invoices. Select the payer and click the "Envelope" icon. A new browser window will open displaying the envelope that you can print.
A reconciliation report shows the beginning and closing balance of an account and lists deposits and withdraws for a specified period of time. It helps individuals and businesses manage their money by comparing their bank account records to their own general ledger accounts. Provider and his customer can reconcile their accounts on a monthly basis to keep track of their deposits and withdrawals.
You can view and request a reconciliation report. To do that, select a required user, click the "Reconciliation" icon and fill out the following form:
- Company - choose a company for which you want to generate a reconciliation report.
- Currency - choose a currency to generate a report.
- Start date - provide a start date.
- End date - provide an end date.
- Save as PDF - select the check box to save the reconciliation report as PDF.
After you have finished, a new browser window will open displaying the reconciliation report.
Note It is a sample of the document! To get an original copy of the report, contact the support center.
Switch to Payer panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel with user access privileges. Select him from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and manage the control panel as the selected payer.
To return to your login level, click the link next to the welcome line.