Payment methods (Standard)
This module can be used to customize payment methods for his services. You may add various payment methods that your customers will use to pay for products and services. For example, you may allow them to pay by credit cards or through special terminals. Besides, you may choose currencies that will be used to effect payments.
For more information on how to customize payment methods in BILLmanager, see the article Customizing payment methods
For more information on how to customize BILLmanager properties, please read BILLmanager initial setup.
- View a list of payment methods
- Add new payment method
- Edit payment method
- Delete payment method
- Enable the selected payment method
- Disable the selected payment method
View a list of payment methods
- ID - payment method identifier.
- Name - name of the payment method.
- Payment method - name of the payment system that provide financial transactions between customers and provider.
- Currency - currency that is used for financial transactions.
- Priority - when you effect a new payment, the payment methods will be prioritized according to the set value.
- Properties - current status of the payment method:
- - the selected payment method is active and can be used to pay for the services.
- - the selected payment method is disabled.
Add new payment method
To add a new payment method, click the "New" icon and fill out the following field forms:
- Name - enter the name, which will be shown to customers on the list when selecting payment method.
- Currency - select a currency.
- Payment method - select a method you wish to use for effecting payments.
- Activate after creation - check the box to activate the newly created payment method after creation.
On proceeding, you should fill out the form providing specific information for certain payment system.
Edit payment method
To edit a payment method, locate the payment method you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change. Depending on the specified payment method form fields may vary. The followings are the common fields:
- Name - name of the payment system.
- Delete unpaid invoices in days - payments are due by the invoice due date. If the invoice goes unpaid for more than the period entered in this field, the invoice will be deleted.
- Minimum payment amount - provide minimum amount that can be used to effect payment.
Delete payment method
To delete the payment method, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon.
Please note, that you cannot delete a payment method, if it has been already used for payments. You can only disable this method.