Reason for deletion
To improve your company's customer services you may get feedback from your customers by creating a list of answers that a client will have to answer before deleting a service.
This option is set in the Item types module -> Item type edit form - > "Reason for deletion". Once you are done, clicking the "Delete" icon will display a form where your client will be able to choose a desired reason.
Statistical information on the reasons for service deletion can be found in the Reports module.
View a list of reasons
- ID - reason unique identifier.
- Reason - reason why a customer wants to delete his service.
- Position - position of this reason on the list of variants.
Add new reason
To create a new reason for deletion, click the "Add" icon and fill out the form:
- Reason - enter a possible reason for a service deletion.
- Position - enter a position that this variant will have on the list of reasons.
Edit reason properties
To edit the reason's properties, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a reason for deletion, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the reason by clicking OK on the following form.