Sometimes you may need to redirect some requests from one WWW domain's URL to another. To do that, you should create an HTML-document or script and add the redirect there. This module can be used to manage your redirects. You can redirect an entire WWW domain or a folder only to an internal folder or an external URL
For more information, please read Redirects. Technical details (ISPmanager).
View a list of redirects
- Path - file or folder location relating to WWW directory (the user's home directory).
- Code - error code.
- URL - internal or external destination URL.
To create a new redirect, click the "Edit" icon and fill out the form:
- WWW domain - select a WWW domain that you want to redirect.
- Path - enter a path that you want to redirect (use / to redirect the entire WWW domain or /folder name to redirect a folder only). The path must start with "/". You may use the Latin alphabet letters, figures and the "-", ".", "_", "/" symbols.
- Code - select an error code.
- URL - provide a destination URL. If URL is internal, this value will start with "/". If it is external, it will start with "http://", "https://", "ftp://".
To edit a redirect, locate the redirect you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a redirect, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the selected redirect by clicking OK in the following form.