Redirects for WWW domain (ISPmanager)
Sometimes you may need to redirect some requests from one WWW domain URL to another. To do so, you should create an HTML-document or script and add the redirect there.
This module can be used to manage your redirects: you can redirect an entire WWW domain or a folder to an internal folder or an external URL
For more information, please read Redirects. Technical details (ISPmanager).
- Back to the WWW domains list
- View a list of redirects
- Add redirect
- Edit redirect parameters
- Delete redirect
View a list of redirects
- Path - location of the file or folder relating to the WWW directory (the user's home directory). The relative path that you want to redirect (for example / to redirect the entire WWW domain or /foldername to redirect a folder only)
- Code - error code.
- URL - internal or external URL used for redirect.
To add a new redirect, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- WWW domain - select a WWW domain you want to redirect.
- Path - enter the relative path that you want to redirect. Do not forget to start the path with "/". You may use the Latin alphabet letters, figures and the "-", ".", "_", "/" symbols. For example, /index.html, /cgi-bin/external.pl, /forum/form.php.
- Code - select a redirection code.
- URL - enter the URL you want to redirect to. If the URL is internal, the path should start with "/". For example, /news/article2.html. If the URL is external, the path should start with "http://", "https://", "ftp://". For example, http://ispserver.com/
Edit redirect parameters
To edit a redirect, locate the redirect you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a redirect, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you want to delete the redirect by clicking "OK" in the following form.