If you have many customers, it may be difficult for you to verify statues of their services every time.
The "Running tasks" module can be used to monitor processes with the services or products a customer has ordered that are currently under way. The module displays the type of an item, account, product ID, and status of each process and some other information you may need. You can also delete or process the required operation.
View a list of tasks
- Product ID- unique identifier of the products.
- Type - type of the item or service.
- Account - customer who has ordered the service.
- Task type - type of the operation. Possible variants: Disable, Enable, Set up, Delete.
- Start time - time when the service or product was started.
- Required status - required status of the service after processing.
- Ordered - the service has been ordered, but it is not activated yet (for example, if it has not been paid ).
- Active - the service is active.
- In progress - the service is being processed. Refresh the page to learn a new status of the services.
- Suspended - the service has been suspended, for example, because it was has not been paid for.
- Removed - the service has been deleted.
- Current status - current status of the service or product. Possible variants are the same as for the "Required status".
- Number of attempts - number of attempts to process the service or product.
- Processing type - service processing type (manual/automatic).
To delete a task, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the task by clicking OK on the following form.
With this function you may process the required service or product. It can be used if a services requires an active status, but is still being processed by the system. Select a desired product type and click the "Process" icon. Confirm that you want to run the task by clicking OK in the following form.
You can use the list filter to search the information about task by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by its ID, product type, account name and processing type.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by task. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.